TAT 110 SERIES
The TAT Work Horse
Outstanding Heavy Duty High-Vac Extruded Tubing Pump Head,
on our own premium quality ball bearing, steel gear, oil-filled 14/1
Instructions for Use
- Flow rates to nearly 440 gallons per hour.
- Suction lifts to 28 feet, vacuums to 30 inches of mercury.
- Discharge pressures to 40 psi... 80 psi with special tubings
- Rollers can be easily repositioned on the arms to accomodate tubing with
different wall thickness (eg. 3/32", 1/8" or 3/16" tubing wall thickness).
See Instructions for Use
to see how easily this can be accomplished.
- Viscosities to 40,000 centipoise.
- Adapts to many different services just by changing tubing.
- Easy open cover makes tubing changes exceptionally simple and quick.
- No need to replace pump head to change capacity.
- Fluid only contacts inside of tube -- and 9 different tubing formulations
are available -- so most chemicals, corrosives, and even abrasives are
pumpable. So are foods, sterile solutions... even gases.
- Head may be equipped with 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" or 3/4" ID extruded tubing, and
operated from zero to 200 RPM.
|Basic flow data:
3/8" ID tubing -- 31.4 CC/REV.
1/2" ID tubing -- 51.7 CC/REV.
5/8" ID tubing -- 81.8 CC/REV.
3/4" ID tubing -- 138.2 CC/REV.
Pictured above is standard two roller 110 series open pump head. Optional three and four roller pump heads also available.
TAT 110 Series Pumps